Translate this blog!

01 April 2007

Welcome to you (and me)

Hello and welcome to the beginning of my blog.

I've been wanting to start a blog for quite some time, and since graduation is just a month away, I decided now would be an excellent time to begin. I also have dreams of creating my own film production company (Reel Culture)...do be on the look out for that.

Well, I think that's enough of a start. It's a lovely Spring evening and I am presently being serenaded by the beautiful finger-pickings of Noah Harrison.

Cheers,
Ashley

2 comments:

  1. I love this. This makes me excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous28 May, 2010

    Just want to say what a great blog you got here!
    I've been around for quite a lot of time, but finally decided to show my appreciation of your work!

    Thumbs up, and keep it going!

    Cheers
    Christian, iwspo.net

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!