Translate this blog!

15 October 2011

United for Global Change

Tomorrow, the 15th of October, there will be demonstrations across the globe in solidarity with the movement that began at grass roots, stretched to wall street and is now all around us.  I'm proud to go out tomorrow and show my frustration with the system that has proven to be less than functional time and time again.  Tomorrow I will go out and stand for my fellow graduates who also can't find work and have loan companies breathing down their necks to pay back the exorbitant amount of money they spent to become educated.  This has been a pain in my side for far too long, and now it's time to get out and join with others who share the sentiment.


Freiburg - 15.00 in Augustinerplatz.  Come one, come all.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!