Translate this blog!

08 June 2007

Every picture tells a story, don't it?






This post's title is a quote from Rod Stewart's song, Every Picture Tells a Story. I've never seen Almost Famous, but lately I've been enjoying the soundtrack. This photo was taken on a rainy Sunday night. Last Sunday, to be exact. I didn't notice it, but a friend pointed it out to me. Graffiti itself has always fascinated me, and I feel that it is ever so appropriate to have "fate" scrawled on the lid of a trash can. In quotations nonetheless.


I recently started a part-time job at WGME-13 as an operations technician. The hours are less than glamourous, but I sincerely enjoy the people I get to work with, and I'm learning a lot. I'm still waiting to hear back from the 2 grad schools I've applied to. As it turns out, the grade for my senior thesis was never turned in, leaving my transcript incomplete. Hopefully I can get this mess cleared up before the weekend, so I will hear back within the week.

1 comment:

I'd love to hear your thoughts!